Monday 21 October 2013

Chapter Seventy Nine - Proms and Drama and Stuff

Finally, it's Prom night and the girls are all uber excited, getting ready, putting on makeup etc....
All except Vanessa. Unfortunately for her, she had to work and would be late in getting there. So all that hard work in putting her outfit would be a total waste of time, since she wouldn't have time to get ready.

Great, so she turns up in her work uniform.

Anyways, Sophie and Hannah are ready and waiting for the limo to arrive.
And that's when Pat decides to be REALLY naughty.
 

BOOOO!!!!!! You look like you are wearing a pink curtain!! Neener neener.

Pat! That is not a nice thing to say! Talk about lowering self esteem. Yep, we are going to have some problems with that IF doll. Most definitely. And I'm starting to dislike Pat a lot.


Hannah: You okay sis?
Sophie: Yeah, I'm fine, just a little irritation that's all.


Hannah: Well, you look good to me. I can't believe we are going to the prom together! Ohh look! Limo is here! You coming?
Sophie: Meh, I'm taking my kenspa, just need to be alone to gather my thoughts. Don't want anything nagging in my ear is all.


Oohhh, harsh, but true. Think she didn't want Pat tagging along in the limo, tormenting her on her dress (which I think is really pretty. It's her favourite colour Hot Pink)

Whilst they're at the prom, Blaine had to tackle yet another large house fire and discovered William stuck in the basement of the affected house. I was wondering if he was another pyromaniac like the late John Burb?
Makes you think now, doesn't it?


Anyways, Blaine set about rescuing William and the other two Sims in the house and put out the flames.
He earned another promotion, making him the head fire chief of Dragon Valley and putting him at the top of his career. Needless to say, he wished to retire. And rightly so, because soon afterwards, almost dropping with exhaustion and desperate to void his oil tanks..... he sparked out right in the middle of nowhere!

I haven't fulfilled his wish, just locked it in, since the main focus isn't him and never was.

Shannon had a phone call from a Sim, asking her to go out on a date. She went, but soon discovered that she'd been stood up. Apparently he had other things to do and left her. So she went home and straight to bed. (no pics, sorry, too much drama elsewhere)

Back at the prom, Hannah won the title of Prom Queen! She tried to ask for a dance from her crush who scarpered at the first opportunity. The same with poor Sophie. But then, out of the blue, an Andrea Lunsford (a guy, I swear) suddenly and shyly asked her to dance. And now they are an item!!




Now that was a bolt out of the blue!!!
*note to self, find out more about this Andrea Lunsford*

The Prom finished later than they all realised, cutting into the curfew time.


But that's not all.



As they all piled out of the school, Hannah started to transition!


Boy: Starving, going home to raid the fridge
Hannah: Meh who cares... it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!! YIPPEE!!
Sophie: Way to go sis!!



At least Hannah wasn't alone when she transitioned, Sophie was there to see it through. And I LOVE the outfit! She really suits it!



Because I'd done such a great job of helping to raise them, I was allowed to choose a trait. So I opted for one that Austin would have been proud of. Inappropriate.

But just then, the police arrived and arrested those two.


Vanessa had to go back to 'powder her nose' and was late getting out.


Vanessa: Hey Sophie, see they got you too!
Sophie: This sucks.
Hannah: You're not kidding there, I've just turned Young Adult, it shouldn't apply to me now. BLAH.

Shannon is going to be sooo pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment