Tuesday 1 October 2013

Chapter Seventy Two - The Heating System Is Kaput.

A big thank you to everyone who voted, and the winner was.....
(as if you didn't know!!!)
..... dun dun dunnnn.....

Sophie, by a narrow margin!!

But....
Before we hand the reins over to her, there's a matter of dealing with the rest of the family.
I was hoping to move her out, but I like that house/castle/whatever/monstrosity that I created, so, I've got to move everyone else out instead.

And as you know, doing that can be more than a little tricky!

Some random pics of two very odd paparazzi.

I miss John Burb *sniffs*
Really? Did you know him well?
No, not really .... just miss him, that's all.


WHOAAAA!!! YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHH!!!!! NANANANANANA OOOOOOO!!!
I think you should give up now and stick to your day job! Seriously.


Wills grew up. In his bedroom of all things.

Yeah!!! Birthday!!!!!


Whoa, rein in the enthusiasm there sonny!


Straight into a rather fetching navy patterned onesie! ... and a lovely hairy chest!


Sophie didn't look too happy about it though.


Gonna miss him when he moves out.
Oh don't worry sis, I'm not going anywhere.

See? Usually at this point, any 'normal' Sim would roll a wish to 'move out', but not Wills.
Not once.

Wills is looking mighty handsome there, and more than a little nervous too.


Do I have to wear one of those?
If you get good grades, then yes.
Oh man, I don't think black goes with my skintone.


Mom?
~thinks~ gotta change those lightbulbs again, what's up sweetie?
Can I have driving lessons?


Of course.
That's great! I'll set up right now!
Wait!!! AFTER your brothers' graduation
Oh man!!



That's one snowman done!
Congrats Sophie, time to go to Wills' graduation.
~Hannah~ Do we HAVE to? I've hardly slept and I'm hungry!
Whose fault is that?
Yours.
Point taken.

You know Mom, I CAN drive on my own.
No, I insist that you arrive in 'style'
In a cop car? I'll feel like a criminal or something.
Nevertheless, that's what we are doing.
Your breath is steaming up the window by the way.
Yeah, the heating system is kaput.


Well, graduation time, one by one everyone gathered at City Hall. And then loitered for what seemed like hours.
What are you all doing hanging around outside?


~collectively~ Don't know, just felt like it. (and they did for quite a while until one by one they finally went inside with Shannon drawing up the flanks)

Right folks, graduation over, time to go home.
Oh thank god for that, I am STARVING!!!


Wills, whatcha doing?


Booking a vacation.
Really? I thought you wanted to move out.
Nah, like it there.
Bummer. Um, anything else?
Yep, wanna travel.
Any particular place?
Nah, just somewhere really really warm, where there's no snow!
Ah right. Anybody going with you?
Like who?
Sophie?
I guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment