Monday 1 September 2014

Shannon and Blaine ... To The Rescue!

Shannon came home early after achieving her own personal LTW - Be a DNA Profiler. Since everyone was busy, she decided to celebrate by working out in the basement.


And then she started painting.


So surely this was a good enough reason to pull out all the stops and party big time?


Sophie: Mom, can you help me?
Shannon: Sure, what's the occasion?
Sophie: I've got my first official Sing a Gram later on and I'm so nervous.
Shannon: You could practice on me.
Sophie: Ohh, can I?
Shannon: Why not, I've got a good reason to celebrate.
Sophie: Oh yeah! Your LTW and job promotion. Well done! Can't we go out and celebrate though?
Shannon: That's a lovely offer, but no. I'd rather spend some quiet time at home. I've worked hard to get this far. Time to kick back a little.
Sophie: But doesn't this mean that your workload will increase somewhat?
Shannon: Probably, but it'll give me something to do.


Sophie launched into her routine and presented Shannon with a little gift.

Sophie: So, what did you think?
Shannon: I think it was wonderful!
Sonny Em: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE water!

Bonehilda had been dismissed back to her little coffin hut and since J1NX1E and Sonny Em weren't allowed to take any jobs/professions until they'd acquired the correct chip, J1NX1E took over the chores. Cleaning, laundry. She took great delight in picking up after folks. Whereas Sonny Em, chose to just bum around the house. Occasionally, he'd take himself off to the theatre to take a tour. Anything to occupy his mind.

I caught the two of them getting more than a little cosy with one another. Since they both have a high relationship each, I got J1NX1E to ask Sonny Em if he'll 'watch over' her. He heartily agreed.


Awww.

Blaine in the meantime, had to deal with a large house fire. Lucky for him, he is virtually fireproof, and good job too. This fire had really taken hold. He is halfway toward HIS LTW, Rescue 30 People!




Kid: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was just pretending to be a dragon! I never meant for the fire to get this big.
Blaine: Don't worry sonny, I've got this under control. Just step back a little.
Kid: Ohhh, my dad's going to kill me.
Blaine: Where is he?
Kid: He's upstairs.
Blaine: Once I get you out, I'll go rescue him, okay? Now don't do anything stupid and you'll be safe.
Kid: Oh ... okay.


They both got out safely although it took a good 9 hours to get the blaze under control.

In the meantime, just prior to going on her first Sing a Gram, Sophie decided to send her childhood sweetheart Andrea, a soppy text in the hopes that he didn't think she'd forgotten him.


Hey sweets, how's it going smoochypoos. Luvs ya mwah!

Her 'target client' was at the local fitness centre, working out when she arrived. She launched into her routine and was rewarded with a big smile and a thank you.


Client: That was a really nice gesture, thanks!

She had enough time to go back home, where she had a rather ridiculous and outlandish idea. Marching downstairs, she headed for the potions table, where she looked long and hard at all the bottles and vials. She'd heard about this procedure and she knew it was risky. But it would free her from being tortured for the rest of her life ....


The phone rang. It was  her agent again. She had another client, at the same fitness centre. This time it was a celebrity vampire. At the same time, Shannon got a call from HER agent, suggesting that in order to boost her celeb status (it's at 2* star atm - I think) she go visit this self same celeb vampire (who is at only 1* star) and do a little 'networking' with him.

Sophie arrived first and went through her routine. To which she received a lukewarm reception. Sheesh, this celeb is extremely hard to please.


So she decided to chat to him. She didn't know who he was and assumed that he'd be a pleasant person. She was stunned at his cutting remark.


Celeb Vamp: Do I know you? Are you famous? If not, then I suggest that you don't even bother talking to me. I don't fraternize with commoners.

Shannon overheard his snotty comments and approached him directly.


Shannon: Okay Mister Hotshot, I don't care WHAT kind of a celebrity you are but how DARE you speak to my daughter like that. You extremely RUDE creature.
Vamp Celeb: Are... are you .... the famous Austin Powers' wife?
Shannon: And who wants to know?
Vamp Celeb: Forgive me, I do apologise, but I have been a big fan of his since ... well... forever. I should be bowing to you in reverence. That man has worked wonders on this town, he really has!

Editor's Notes:

Shannon approached this vamp celeb to network, not to have a go at him, and the minute she does, they started farting hearts at one another. And yes, she name dropped and he went all mushy over the fact that she was married to dear Austin Powers! He also farted hearts at Sophie, but, since he was a celeb and far too important than she, he rejected her completely. But it sounded good when mommy ran to Sophie's rescue didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment