Friday 5 September 2014

Sophie Steals Blaine's Thunder

Well, hello there Austin, nice to see you around, what's happening in the afterlife? Anything special?



Austin: Well... they don't have a snow cone machine, that's for sure. I miss those terribly.

Don't you miss any of your family?

Austin: Heck, no. They're doing fine without me anyways.

So much for fatherly love huh? Yep, Austin makes one of his rare appearances in the house and makes a beeline towards the snow cone machine.

Speaking of neglecting their duties ... I caught Sophie playing games on the computer!!

Sophie, you've got a Sing a Gram to do.


Sophie: In a minute, I've just got to whup this players' butt first!

Needless to say, she missed her opportunity, because, by the time she'd arrived at her destination - behind the town hall - her target/client had moved on. Shrugging her shoulder, she decided to pitch a spot and start singing for tips. Little did she realise that on the other side is poor Blaine, still fizzing, popping and smoking from all his fried joints!


A couple of curious Sims heard her singing, and decided to take a look.


Before she knew it, a crowd had gathered. The same crowd that had witnessed poor Blaine's literal breakdown!


Back home, Hespa is learning to deal with her newly found life as a real life Sim.

Hespa: I feel pain in my tummy. I believe that is called hunger. So that means everyone is hungry. I shall deal with it by cooking everybody a meal of Autumn Salad!


Before I forget, Hespa's stats are as follows:

Over Emotional
Shy
Hot Headed
Clumsy
Mooch

Music: Country
Food: Key Lime Pie
Colour: Orange

LTW: Be a Major Master - Have Three Diplomas

She starts off with the following skills:

Gardening - 4
Handy - 5

Back to Sophie. Despite the fact that she was starting to feel tired out, and the weather had changed and it was raining, she kept on going. By this time, a large crowd had gathered.

During that time, Blaine had finally recovered and went to investigate where everyone had gone. He wasn't pleased, judging by the look on his face there. Fancy that, Sophie stealing his thunder! He's a HERO by gum. He saved lives!


Switching to home, Hespa is proving to be a bit of a problem and Shannon isn't warming up to her at all. They both needed the toilet - badly. The all in one in the basement is broken and Hespa didn't roll a wish to fix it any time soon. So they both headed for the only functioning toilet in the house. And ran into each other - at the same time.

Hespa: Do you mind, I need that toilet
Shannon: I was here first
Hespa: No you weren't, I was
Shannon: May I remind you that I am OLDER than you, and it is common courtesy for younger Sims to give their elders a priority
Hespa: I didn't know you were an elder
Shannon: Don't be cheeky, it's a figure of speech, now let me in first
Hespa: No, and how do you know I'm not older than you? After all, I've been trapped inside the body of a doll for centuries for all you know.


Neither one was prepared to budge and I feared that there'd be a couple of puddles of pee. But Shannon beat Hespa to it, much to the disdain of the newly created Sim. Shannon also, out of sheer spite, deliberately took her time in leaving the bathroom, forcing Hespa to angrily shoo her outside!

Sophie, in the meantime, was still in full swing, her confidence boosting at every minute spent singing. So much so that several things happened at once. She became friends with several celebrities - earning her an instant 2* star celeb status. And the majority of the male population in that crowd, started farting hearts for her.



Sweet .... but also a little creepy. But what can I say? This is Sims. Anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment