Wednesday 11 November 2015

Just Another Day At The Powers House

Iona is coming along in leaps and bounds. She's gaining confidence in everything she does.




From playing with the old doll house

Aww adorable.

Sharing the fairy castle/bungalow with Grandma. (yes, I didn't know they could do that)



To being potty trained by mommy (slow progress there)


And learning to walk from Grandma. (another slow progress there and I STILL can't stand that outfit of Shannon's, it makes her look as if she's in mourning)


Nessa decided - autonomously - to go into the basement and play the keyboard!


But then, things started going a little ....

... strange.

Andrea complained of stomach pains and made such a song and dance about it. Sophie wasn't impressed.


Sophie: Try giving birth .... that'll stop you complaining you big baby
Andrea: But that's what I AM doing
Sophie: Really.


I can just imagine the eye rolling that's probably going on right about now.

And a pop up asked me if I should let Andrea keep the baby ... or send it back to its mother land/ship.
You know exactly what I did.

I let him keep her.




Yes. A girl.


Aura.

Aura's specs so far:

Traits:
Loves the Outdoors (game chosen)
Perceptive

Star Sign
Taurus

Music: Classical
Food: Lobster Thermidor
Colour: Grey

And I love the expression on his face as he turns to the camera.


Andrea: Now... what?

Shannon appears to stare straight at Aura.


Shannon: You're not keeping it are you?
Andrea: I am, and back off.
Sophie: Yeah Mom, back off.
Shannon: Fair enough, don't say I didn't warn you. We're in a load of trouble from the Fae Council as it is. It couldn't get any worse ... if we tried.


And here's the little tyke, all snuggled up in the baby rocker.

Awww



No comments:

Post a Comment