Monday 9 November 2015

Surprise Party! .... What Surprise Party???

There was a pop up announcing that it was Shannon's birthday. I didn't see that coming, I guess I was too busy focusing on everyone else.
 
 *cough*

Anyways, she will FINALLY be reaching her golden ADULT stage ... believe it or not. Fairies have quite a long life span actually.

So, Sophie thought she'd organise a surprise birthday party for her mom.
Although, it didn't help when her mother was lurking around, trying to tidy the house, when Sophie was phoning all their friends.


Shannon: Sophie, what are you doing?
Sophie: Oh, nothing.
Shannon: It had better not be a surprise party. You know I don't like those
Sophie: Oh, no ... it's not. I'm ... um ... just organizing a class reunion, that's all, there's a cute guy I remember from school
Shannon: I remember the hot teacher instead
Sophie: MOM!


Phew, nice recovery there Sophie. And OMG ... Shannon!!! I didn't know you swung that way. OMG.

Anyways, the party is organised for mid afternoon, but it gets dark before Shannon finally blows out the candles.





She transitions into ...

OMFG! SERIOUSLY??


Yeah, you can change out of THAT ASAP.

Sophie manages to steal the show by having her photo taken by an avid fan.
Yeah, thanks Soph. Way to go. Upstage your mother why don't you?


Nessa whinged about being exhausted and Shannon told her to sit down, shut up and eat your cake.


Harsh.

And Andrea ...
... well ...


Let's just say, his waistline has expanded quite a lot recently.

I sent Shannon to CAS to change her outfit and overall look.
Because I couldn't see her wearing THAT outfit.

I tried, but gave up. Since nothing looked good on her for some reason, so she'll be reverting back to her old favourite tee shirts and jeans.



As for that HAIR!!


It had to go.


And we have our Shannon back once more.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment