Tuesday 5 November 2013

Generation 2 Chapter One - Sophie

Hi, as you probably know, my name is Sophie and I've been chosen as the heir 'apparent' in this family. I want to thank whoever voted for me, I wasn't aware that there was such a thing, I really thought that it was a 'first come first served' scenario with William in the front running.


I must admit, I was taken aback by all of this, it is such a huge burden to shoulder, and I haven't really started off on the right foot here. But I'll do my best, after all, I'm still a teen and I've got a long long life ahead of me. 
The house is starting to become a bit too quiet lately, what with Wills and Hannah leaving. I still call them and chat. We are still pretty close. It'll be both Vanessa and my birthdays soon, then she'll be gone, just mom and Blaine and myself left in the house. I do wish that Blaine would either go ... or at least retire and potter around the place. He is getting waaay too old now and breaking down continuously.
Mom is moping around the place too. It's nice to see her hanging around, but she's got it into her head that she wants to see William married. Yeah, good luck with that one, I haven't seen him dating anybody at all! And she's bemoaning the fact that she's single once more and still young.

Ugh Mom, please, go get a guy. We're not stopping you. Really.

Speaking of Mom, I decided to get back into her good books.
I waited until Nessa was home, and asked her help with my homework.

Dunno why you need help sis, you're pretty smart.
Yeah, but I skipped school remember? If I don't get my grades up, I won't graduate.


Yeah, true, but just let me eat this cereal first okay?


It was hard trying to concentrate on Pleasantview - A Documented History, with Vanessa crunching at her bowl of granola and Mom singing 'Where's My Mommy?' at the counter whilst cooking pancakes, but I managed anyways.

Mom? I did it, I did my homework!
Well done Sophie, but you're still not out of the woods just yet, you still need to learn a few more life lessons before I can forgive you.
Aw man.


*sigh* I'd better do the laundry.
Vanessa: hey, that was on MY wishes list Sophie!

Ugh, being a teenager SUCKS!

Ohhhhh but I gotta tell you this though.
Something strange has been happening here in Dragon Valley.
Portals have been popping up everywhere!
And I mean ....

E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.!!!!


One appeared in our front garden! Buzzing and humming and glowing and stuff!


I overheard Blaine wishing he was going into the future.
WHAT?!?!?!?!

This thing time travels???????

Cool! Maybe I could give it a go one day.
But *sigh* I cannot.

I'm still grounded. grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment