Tuesday 12 November 2013

Generation Two - Chapter Two - Button Shaped Puppy Dog Eyes.

The good news is..... I've been ungrounded. Mom thought I'd behaved well enough so that I could actually go out to work. I'm surprised that the boss at the Spa actually kept my job for me. Yeah, admittedly it's just folding towels and such, but it is a job. It earns me some extra pocket money.



  
 I think it's because he/she (I haven't actually MET the big boss yet) has kids my age or maybe older, and can completely understand my situation.

I still think Pat has some responsibility here though. Sending me out on a wild goose chase, claiming to have a date, when he knew I was grounded the first time. Yeah riiight. And now he's gotten around to mocking me too. I've just discovered by chance, that he is a Diva.

Figures.


Anyways, now I realise the ulterior motive here. Mom ungrounds me, then tells me to keep an eye on Vanessa. Yeah riiiiight. She's fine. Really. Nothing a good head shrink can't handle!! I mean I love her to bits.... but she's been acting very odd lately.


Playing with that water slide - in the middle of a frosty Spring evening, playing pillow fights with her IF Hespa - in her underwear - before rushing inside to warm herself by the fire.



And.... even though I can't really 'see' Hespa. I suspect that she's developed a mega crush on our Nessa. She's following her everywhere with those stitched on button shaped puppy dog eyes.


You know what slse I think?
I think Mom's going out on a date. Secretly meeting someone. She's made herself look really pretty and stuff.


See? She looks younger than us now!!!!


Trouble with being ungrounded is that I've been soooo used to sneaking around, that I can't break out of that habit.

See?


I wanted to complete an important opportunity - collecting gems and rocks, but it looks as if I'm up to no good! I swear I've BEEN ungrounded now. I promise!


Remember that Invention Gnome that Blaine created/discovered/whatever? I caught it eyeing up one of the fireworks the other day.


Evil Pyromaniac much?

No comments:

Post a Comment