Thursday 26 February 2015

This .... Is Seriously Twisted!

Whilst Sophie is struggling to make ends meet and running around the town with her sing a grams, Nessa suddenly fancied the idea of being in the music industry too. Not as a serious singer. She has a lousy voice. But maybe perhaps, an instrumentalist. After all, this was kinda/sorta her LTW (actually it was exactly the same as her twin sister Sophie but let's not split hairs shall we?)

So, after a fun session with the water slide, she decides to pluck a futuristic looking guitar from her backpack - you can see where this is going? No? Well ... read on and thee shalt be illuminated!


Where was I? Oh, yes. Nessa playing her guitar ... in her rather skimpy swimsuit .... coming up to the end of Autumn, when leaves are already falling and the temperature starting to plummet.


As she played, she mused about the idea of her and Sophie hooking up as a group and playing gigs together. Shame the game just won't allow that at the Simfests. Oh well. She's pretty good, as she bounced up to level 4 in next to no time! Maybe I should get them together, somehow?

Anyways, there she was, alone, quietly playing her guitar sans an audience.

In the meantime, Sophie got a call from ....

.... wait for it ....

.... still here? ...

.... none other than BLAINE!

Yep, that old Simbot himself! Apparently he got himself a job - not a clue what mind you, and a promotion to boot. So his work colleagues got together and decided to send him a sing a gram to celebrate the occasion.

Sophie jumped at the chance. After all, gigs were drying up for some reason and she desperately needed the money - as I'd explained before. So she said yes, happily. She expected to be sent to a home address, but instead, she was told to meet him outside City Hall.


Hmm. Strange.

What was even stranger, was that when she arrived, there was a full blown protest going on....




... and the instigator of this protest?


... wait for it ...

... seriously, you'll never believe it ....

.... J1NX1E!!


Yep. She was protesting extremely loudly about the sheer lack of computers in and around the town!
This, coming from a Plumbot .... from the FUTURE!?!?!?!?

In a medieval town of all things?!?!?!?!


That is so twisted.

O-kay. I believe I've just about seen everything here. I have screwed up Dragon Valley once and for all, and do I care? Nope. Tis my game and my town to play how I want.

Sooooo ..... NYAH!


Anywho. Going back on track. Despite the loud protests, Sophie managed to get Blaine's attention and delivered her sing a gram without any mishaps at all! No deflated balloons, no tripping over her feet.  Despite the fact that she was exhausted beyond measure.


It takes some skill ... and an extremely powerful voice to rise about the shouts and yells of an angry crowd, baying for blood ... or in this case .... computers!


Edit: 

I am so glad I returned to Sims 3. Oh how I have missed the nutty randomness that is it's appeal. Seriously. They're going to have to really pull something spectacular out of the bag to tempt me back to 4, I can tell you! But, yeah. That was what I found when I sent Sophie over to do her sing a gram!

No comments:

Post a Comment