Saturday 7 February 2015

This Isn't My Room!

Random pictures. You know the ones. They don't fit anywhere but I took them, so they must have had some significance at some point!
 
Sophie's agent demanded that she work out for 4 hours, despite her protests that her assignments and course work were taking up a large portion of her time. He relented, then insisted quite strenuously.

She finally gave in. And, after a shaky start (almost falling off the treadmill), she completed her opportunity as well as an Athletic skill point.


Downstairs, after rustling up a group meal, she discovered that one of her fellow students had a bit of a crush on her.


Lovestruck Sim: BTW, I love you.
Sophie: Erm ... o-kayyyy .... Know where I can get some paintbrushes?


I really don't know what to make of that. I really don't, and neither did Sophie.

She started getting a little stir crazy, so I sent her out to the college store.


Oh, look, a chubby fairy! Any chance he's a relative of yours Sophie?


Sophie: Please don't call him 'chubby' that's politically incorrect, and for your information, no. He's not of my family's clan.

Back at the dorm, we now have a sleepwalker. I found her standing right next to someone's bed, looking confused, before passing out cold on the floor.


Sleepwalker: I don't know where I am.
Sleeping Sim: Ohhh, unicorns!
Sleepwalker: This isn't my room!


Eventually she managed to find out where her room was.


No comments:

Post a Comment