Monday 9 March 2015

Meet Andrea (Drea) Lunsford

Here's Sophie's husband, Andrea - now referred to as Drea.


He shares the same 'growing/transition' day as Nessa and Hespa despite the fact that he's an Aries.
Oh well, Sims stuff is always confusing anyways.

Here are a few details about the latest addition to the Powers family.

Name: Andrea Lunsford
Star Sign: Aries

Favourite Music: Kids
Favourite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favourite Colour: Green (I see a pattern here!)

Traits:

Slob
Family Oriented
Avant Garde
Animal Lover
Kleptomaniac

Interesting set of traits. I can see folks picking up after him, the house being a menagerie as well as full of kids. Some walls and floors being tagged with his signature graffiti and stuff in his own personal backpack. Stuff that doesn't really belong to him. He just 'acquired' it.

His LTW:

To become The Ark Builder.

Great.

And he has only 3 Logic skills under his belt. He's got a long way to go to catch up with everyone else!

Normally I'd give my Sims a makeover, but I like his style, so I'll keep it. I might have to tweak his wardrobe a little though. But we'll see. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment