Friday 30 August 2013

Chapter Fifty Four - Peace and Tranquility In Al Simhara

I hate this place, I need a bit of rest and relaxation.
Try a spa?
No, I want to go to Al Simhara.
On your own?
Yes. If Austin can do it, I can't see why I can't.
Um, o-kay, but what about the kids and Austin?
Stuff them, I want a vacation. NOW.

Yep, she rolled a wish to travel to Al Simhara and I locked it many moons ago but never had the opportunity to send her there. She was either pregnant, money was tight (not any more) or I'd sent her away to Shang SimLa by sheer accident (I didn't take pics, she didn't do anything, case closed it didn't happen.. right?)

And after packing her suitcase, calling the travel agents, she was there. In the very same Base Camp that her hubby went to, how long ago?


Wow, it's hot.
Yup.
And dusty. Wonder which tent Austin slept in?
Anything you want to do whilst you are here?
Can't think of any. Oh look, there's great reception here for my internet!



*sigh*, seriously, that's the first thing she did. Whip out her phone and start browsing the internet!

Are you serious? No wishes? At.All?
Nope. Oh wait, I do have one. I want to go visit the market.
Anything else?
I'll let you know when I get there, don't be so impatient. I've got 3 days here.

And so she arrived at the market. And headed straight for the chess board.


O-kay.

Ohh, this is nice. So quiet here. Peaceful and tranquil, no screaming kids, no crappy weather, no zombies. It is great. See? People don't bug you here. 

I have to admit, it was fairly quiet.



Any wishes?
Ohhh, I want an incense burner!
Um, you've already got 3 back home.
Don't care. My money, my wish. Get me one and fulfil my wish.

O-kay. But you have to go to the cashier and buy it yourself. I'm not your personal shopper here.

Soo, whilst she was purchasing yet another incense burner, I decided that she should fill her basket with a lot more items and purchased a few things. A tent and supplies - just in case she wished to go on some adventures (what a waste THAT was). A snake charmer basket and a couple of other items - forget what those were.


Sadly, because she doesn't have the celebrity status that Austin has, she was forced to buy these items at full price. And they were VERY strict over haggling too.

Austin Powers? Yes? My husband? Big celebrity!
Is he here with you?
Well.... no, not really.
Sorry, no Austin no discount.

*grumble grumble, internet told me these people loved to haggle prices*

Sorry.

Whilst she was in the market, I got her to purchase two recipe books too - just in case.



She then proceeded to borrow a book from the cafe and sit reading it, whilst I am sitting drumming my fingers, waiting for wishes to pop up. Seriously, there is just one slot empty, just waiting. And she does .... nothing????? Not even a  wish to interact with anybody!!


So I send her back to Base Camp. Where she whips out the snake charmer basket, and starts playing on the flute thingy.


Eh, good luck getting a snake out of one of those LOL.

But she managed!! Good for her!!


Bored rigid, I sent her back home. Since I can't do anything unless she wishes it - and my 24 hours of control is up, it's best to send her back home. Back to the chaos, havoc and mayhem of family life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment