Thursday 15 August 2013

Chapter Fifty One - I've Broken The Servo

It's William's birthday. I'd have picked out a cake and thrown a party, but it is too late. So there he is, bless him, transitioning into a child.


  Wow, he looks like his mum Shannon. Handsome laddie! Got his dad's dark eyes though.





Because I apparently 'did so well' in bringing him up, I got to choose a trait. So I opted for the Neat trait, in the hopes that he'll do something about the dirty plates and laundry that are scattered around the place. Something that Bonehilda totally fails to notice as she hovers over cribs and reads books.



Um, lederhosen? I don't think so. It's off to CAS I go to put him into something a little more .... stylish.


In the meantime, I redecorated his old nursery upstairs into something a little more of his taste. Since his favourite colour is Seafoam, it's only fair that I give his room a more watery theme.


Whilst I was occupied elsewhere, he whipped out Peanut, his IF toy and started to play with him. Funny really, Hannah didn't get one, I checked the mail, just to see!

Hello Peanut, my bestest friend in the whole wide world. 


Aww so sweet.

Anyways, whilst I was distracted, Shannon, exhausted to the point of collapse, suddenly stops what she is doing - getting into bed to sleep - to stand there for a good 2.5 hours (I know I counted).


Something on your mind Shannon?
Can't sleep .... must do something....
Do what?
Don't know. Got a funny feeling, that's all.
Ah right.

And then POP! She suddenly spins into her maternity wear.


THAT'S what I was supposed to do!

I swear, I never heard the baby chimes from the last woohoo! So this comes as a great surprise.

Downstairs, deep downstairs, because there was a load of cash in the coffers, I decided to build a dungeon ... whoops, a basement. There I managed to fit in a few items that couldn't fit into any of the other rooms, giving me the chance to rearrange some items, and keep these ones protected from the elements.


This will be the last time you see Boney. I believe, if memory serves me well, I deactivated her in the hopes that William takes over the chores. I put the bar into the family inventory for safe keeping, then decided it would be better in the basement. Sadly Boney has discovered it once more.

And this is where things went a little ....
.... um ....
.... badly wrong.

I installed the all in one shower/toilet facility in the basement and sent Blaine in there to 'void his oily circuitry'. I forgot that not only does it act as a toilet, he gets a shower too!

He staggers out of the unit, sparks flying everywhere.


And promptly shuts down.


Oops. I guess I've broken the servo!

My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment