Tuesday 6 August 2013

Chapter Forty Four - An Eventful Day

Did I tell you that Shannon was pregnant again?
No?
Oops, well yes she is, they both rolled a wish for a girl this time, so I stuffed her silly with watermelons. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, because shortly afterwards she went into labour.


I feel a twinge
It's the watermelons dear
No. its NOT.
Really? I swear I heard you farting during the night.


Just. get. me. to. the. hospital.
Now?
Yes! NOW!!


That left Blaine in charge of William. However, he ran out of scrap so he was hungry. I checked out the town, and as far as I could see, there wasn't a junkyard around. I'd already placed a fire station to make sure Blaine gets his dream job.

So I sent him to do what he does best.
Destroy those gorgeous planters that were outside.


I.MUST.EAT.MUST.DESTROY.PLANTERS.

WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In next to no time he got what he wanted.
Food!!!

She had a little girl.... Hannah


The game chose Brave and allowed me to choose another one, so I opted for Good, like her mommy.

She likes:
Food: Tri Tip Steak
Colour: Violet
Music: Songwriter

She's also a noisy little devil, just like her brother. As well as being a half fairy too, with yellow wings!!!


I've created a monster.
No Austin, that's a BABY.
Isn't there an 'off switch?'
Sadly, no, you've got to figure out what she wants.

After initially handling Hannah, it appears that Austin is the one who is very much 'hands off' here.
Whilst Shannon is playing with William.


He is spent playing games on his tablet thingy


And trolling forums on their laptop!!!


I need to zone out.
Haven't you got any wishes to fulfil?
Nope.
Strange.
Just the ones you locked, regarding the kids.
Yeah, I'll get around to those pretty soon.

Yeah, seriously, his wishes started drying up after Hannah.
Perhaps he feels much more fulfilled than I'd anticipated?

No comments:

Post a Comment