Saturday 3 August 2013

Chapter Forty Two - They Told Me It Was A Teddy Bear

Just a short update today. Haven't played much since coming out of hospital, as I'm finding it difficult to maintain my energy levels at the moment. But I thought I'd share this little bit of news for you all.

Austin managed to get the gossips going with his apparent 'woohoo with an occult'. He's MARRIED to her, you dimwits. Sheesh, they've got too much time on their hands to go around wagging their tongues at everything that is going on in Dragon Valley.

Apart from that - and William's constant wailing until he got what he wanted - food, diaper changed and some sleep - Shannon's Gift Giving Party was a huge success. They celebrated by sitting quietly together, watching TV - their fun meters were very low.

It was then that they heard a taxi pull up and a clattering noise.
Metal on metal.

What's that?
Not a clue.

Outside, two cars had collided.
And the reason for this?


A strange looking metal man.


Special delivery for Austin Powers!

Inside, Shannon looked at Austin.
Do you know anything about this?
Austin shrugged his shoulders.
Not a clue, I thought I'd ordered a teddy bear. I swear I did! Honest!


Well, Austin, you deal with it, I'm tired, I'm off to bed.


And now, they have a Simbot by the name of Blaine.
I actually looked at Austin's Lifetime points and saw that he had more than enough to purchase the 'my best friend simbot' so I thought I'd add that one to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment