Thursday 8 August 2013

Chapter Forty Six - A Travelling We Shall Go Part One

It was at this point in time, that Austin decided .... he wanted to travel.

I want to travel
Um, yeah, took you long enough.
I had other things on my mind.
Yeah, riiiight. Now where do you fancy going?
Well...... I'm not too sure, I just want to travel.
You do have TWO long outstanding opportunities that you REALLY need to complete, you know.
That sounds good to me. So where are we headed?

Al Simhara.

Ohhh, that means I can actually LEAVE this town?
Yup.
Really?
Yup, nothing was stopping you, except for you.
That's really great.
But....
But???
You only have 3 days away, and you have to come back.
Well who said anything about me doing a runner huh?
Well.... nobody.
Shannon and the kids are my life now, I can't be seen running off and leaving them!!

That's so true.

So, speaking of Shannon. Are you taking her with you?
No, she would love to go to Egypt, but she wanted to stay home. Besides, her outstanding opportunity takes her to Champs Le Sims instead.

And so Austin called a cab and set off for glorious Al Simhara and it's wonderous desert beauty. He landed at Base Camp, where he immediately went off on one of his opportunity 'adventures'



The first one was the Military asking Austin to inquire about a local custom/activity and learn all he needed to know about it.

Piece of cake. He charmed the agent, the minute he saw her, got the info he needed.
Opportunity completed.


Next one was to bring back a consignment of relics to be examined by the police for smuggling. So he popped into the market to buy a few relics/vases/dishes etc.


Whilst he was there, he was instantly recognised and given a discount on all his purchases!!



He also purchased a few 'essentials' for tomb pursuits......
Going on little adventures there Austin?
This was all done in one day, which meant that Austin had another 2 days left of his vacation time.
I had to split this up because there are too many pics to tell the whole vacation tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment