Thursday 29 August 2013

Chapter Fifty Three - First Enemy

It was just a matter of time. The kids are seriously taking over this household.

It starts with Hannah. Somehow she senses that she's not the centre of the universe any more, so miraculously her needs drop dramatically so that she gets that little more attention than usual.
For crying out loud girl, it's been less than 24 hours since your sisters arrived! Nobody's even managed to make fusses of them, since they're all fainting from exhaustion and not able to function properly!!!

You hungry my sweet? Daddy's got to go to work ya know.
Uhhh, gimme.


Okay, but be quick, my car is waiting! Grumble grumble, wish I could retire.


Welllll, you DID wish for that, the minute you turned Elder, however, since all your wishes slots were locked, I had to sadly decline.
You should have unlocked one.
Um, no. I'd already done that, twice and the rules apply that I cannot do it again until one of your wishes was fulfilled. So nyah on you.


The twins might look sweet and innocent there, but nope. They are finely tuned sleep deprivation units, both playing tag team with one another.


Shannon was run ragged whilst on her maternity leave, her needs were that low that she peed herself whilst preparing dinner. She refused to eat until she'd showered - constantly picking up and putting down the plate of food - even though her hunger need was at critical red!!!

Thank goodness for William. Just the hero we need!! He managed to placate Hannah from a screaming fit, just by playing peekaboo with her.

Can you see me?
Boo!


No ... wait.
Boo!


... wait...
Boo!

There she is!!!!!


It's officially Shannon's 50,000 'free day' and what do I get her to do?
Empty the potty chair.

Ugh, what DO these kids eat? Seriously.
Um, Shannon, it's invisible.
Nevertheless, I can still smell it!
*sigh*


William's Neat trait kicks in as he helps around the house (this was supposed to be Shannon's duty, whilst I have control over her). But since he does this autonomously, I can't judge him. At least SOMEONE manages to clear up after themselves!!!


We have a routing issue with the kids toys.


Bwocks!!

Um, sweetie, they're behind you.

So much for the Genius trait here. Since the twins have arrived, Hannah has regressed. I blame the sleep deprivation that's going on. Plus, she's spending much more time in the fairy house, drinking fairy punch and sleeping. I hope that's not a forerunner of what's to come!

William had an outstanding wish that he needed to complete. Play a Fairy Trick on Someone.
Well, that someone just happened to be a nosey paparazzi who was hanging around the place continuously.
She made the mistake of laughing at William when he approached her.

Your son has funny pink wings.
Shannon dutifully ignores them, she's got other things on her mind


Yeah, like poopy potty chairs, a broken toilet and stinky laundry. I'm too exhausted, I'm going to bed (in all reality, her energy need was critical and deep red, so bang goes my 24 hours of controlling her)

Damn.

Oh and with that 50,000, I gave her an Honorary Degree in Science and Medicine (I think). Which meant that I could also choose an extra trait. That of Nurturing, in the hopes that she'll finally do some 'bonding' with her kids.

Yeah, we'll see about that one, shall we?

 Ohhh look up there!
Where?


Bazinga!


OMG. I'm so cold, my teeth are chattering.
Ha! Serves you right for poking fun at my pink wings. NOW who is the superior being here?


That was a very naughty thing you did there young man, I should report you to your mother

Fat chance of that missy


Hey, it was only a joke!
Nevertheless, it was a rather nasty one.

Yep, he made his first enemy today.



Meanwhile, inside, whilst the twins FINALLY got to sleep, Austin doted a little more on Hannah.
Whoops, she slipped!
Uh, riiiight. Thank goodness for those little wings of hers.



Before settling down to ...
.. what's that?


Green salad, gotta eat healthy to stay alive longer dontcha know?
Um, okay. But you are still young in my eyes.
Aww that's kind of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment