Thursday 19 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Eighty - Memories Of WooHoo And Splinters

Life carried on as normal, Hannah put her badge sash on display in the turret room.

Austin continued eating, sleeping, working out etc.




Aren't you going to clean up those stinky bowls of brains? Aren't they grossing you out or anything?
Nope.Why should they? 
 


Why not?
Got my uber neat son to do that for me.
William is out fishing with his sister.
Ah, okay.
So?
No, got stuff to do.
Like what?
Take a nap in the rocking chair.


Ah right.

And there we have it, that's the whole range of Austin's activities to date.

I wasn't kidding when I said William was out fishing with his sister.
Sooo, how's school?


Meh, not bad, but shush, I'm getting pretty close to reaching my first Fishing skill level.
Mine aren't biting. I'd better head off home, the house is looking a bit untidy.
Yeah, see ya.
Oh, here's your sister coming to keep you company.
Hope she doesn't talk too much, like you. Scaring the fish away.
Meh, see ya.

Oh hey, look at you, your skill level is very low, look at mine, I'm almost there!
FYI sis, this is my SECOND skill level I'm working on!


It's raining!
Meh, we're good for another couple of hours.

Meanwhile, back home, Austin rolled a wish to play a game with his wife.


It just happened to be his LAST wish, as suddenly .... THIS happened.




Shannon was mortified as she watched her husband fade into a ghostly form in front of her. It was also at that time that William arrived home too.



Such was their fixated love for one another that Austin completely ignored Grimmy when he arrived to harvest his soul.


*cough* I'm over here son.
In a minute Grim, I just want to say one last goodbye.
Too late, she can't hear you.
Oh she'll know, trust me on this one.
O-kay, I'll give you this one. But remember, I'm on a tight schedule here.


Hey babes. Don't you worry, I'll be fine. You know, you'll always be my hottie wife .... no matter what.
You all done now?


Yep, oh and hey, what can I say right? I had a good life.
You sure did Austin Powers, you sure did. Ready now?
I'm ready.


Blaine happened to arrive home after completing an opportunity, just in time to see the urn that Grimmy left behind. 


The three of them were devastated at the loss of such a great Sim.


His tombstone was placed at the foot of the treehouse .... where they had such happy memories of woohoo and splinters!!!


R.I.P. Austin Powers, you are gone, but you won't be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment