Wednesday 4 September 2013

Chapter Fifty Seven - Up Against a Pro Here

First off, they were already in build/buy, so I decided to put them to good use.
What am I talking about? The baby walker and the activity crib thingy - although the crib has its uses a little further along in this tale.

Vanessa was put into the walker, which pleased her no end and stopped her consistent squalling.


Hannah, however, it was an entirely different story. For today, it was her birthday!!


She grew up into the cutest little kid I've seen in a while. There was one thing, however, that bothered me.
She transitioned with a rather bizarre chin feature. I hope she grows out of it pretty soon.




I gave her a quick makeover, since the pigtails simply weren't rocking, ya know?
She has the following traits now ...

Brave
Good
Genius (since that was her parents' fervent wish from the moment she was born)

She put her Brave trait to the test by checking for monsters under her parents' bed of all things!! I guess they were far too big to fit under the bunk beds!


She is also a little mischievous too. And a tattle tale. Blaine, forgetting about his 'bladder' need, leaked oil on the bathroom floor.

Right in front of Hannah.


I'm telling.

She wouldn't.... would she?
I wouldn't put it past her actually.


It's bedtime and Vanessa is throwing a strop, because daddy wouldn't let her stay in the walker.


Which annoyed both William and Hannah, who trooped down the stairs in force to complain.


Dad, stop her crying. We can't sleep.
I'm just putting her to bed right now. I seriously don't know what's wrong with her lately. She's had plenty of attention, she's been fed, her diaper changed. I really don't know what to do with her kids. Sorry.


Austin managed to placate them, which led to this little scene that I thought was hilarious.
Let me put you into the shoes of William and Hannah here shall I?

So, you are doing magic huh?
Just playing with my fairy dust.


Ohhh, I've got a trick to show you. I learned this all by myself! Wanna see?
I guess so, since we are both awake now. Thanks to Nessa.


 Look, I can hover.
Yeah, so can I. Big deal.
No, wait. This is a good one. Really. It's a little tricky. Um, hang on, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.
Hey, I'll tell you if you are doing just fine, you are up against the Pros here kiddo.


Just a little twist of the hands, and .... POW!!! There! How do you feel?
Poor William got the Hot Headed trick his kid sister played on him.



MY EARS! MY EARS!!! My head feels as though it's about to explode!!!


Hannah, that was very naughty, just wait till I tell dad!
 And risk me telling him what you did to that poor woman a couple of days ago? I think not.



You are not nice.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....


 Now, I've got to go get a shower. And there'd better not be anything in there, like hair dyes etc. Or I WILL tell dad.

Hannah ponders over this one very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment