Sunday 8 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Two - Not So Waterproof Skin

Sorry these updates are short, I'm limiting myself at the computer and nothing of any great interest is happening at all.

 Anyways, back to the Simming world.

Hey! WHOA! Earth calling William? Anybody home?
Ohh, pretty deer.
What about my game of dominoes? You promised.
I just want to watch that deer for a minute.


Yeah, seriously, the minute that deer appeared, nothing else mattered to William, whilst his poor kid sister Hannah sat waiting for him to take his turn at the domino table.

His infatuation soon dwindled and he sat down to do his homework.... in the middle of a summer storm.


In the meantime, since I'd added a couple of beehives to the gypsy caravan site, they all rolled wishes to harvest some honey.  I obliged by putting a beehive on their land. Only for them - once again - decide they don't want to do that any more. *sigh* I really should start fulfilling those locked wishes first.

Anyways, I sent Blaine to keep an eye on the bees, since he's the one least likely to be affect by bee stings....
.... or so I thought.


I didn't reckon on the heavy downpour.
It got into his circuits and fried him on the spot.

I guess that new 'skin' he's got, just isn't quite so waterproof after all!! I can't change him back, since there's no option either via the mirror or the chest of drawers. So I guess they're stuck with a weird looking elderly guy that acts like a Simbot (roll on into the future, where I could trade him in for a better model!)


So there he remained, since nobody rolled a wish to fix him, to recover himself ... eventually. 


Hannah's fun level had dropped considerably, so I got her to have a tea party with her IF doll Pat.

Look, I can pirouette!
Yeah yeah, just stay there while I get the juice.


She got bored with that (the action cancelled itself out) and wished to play tag. So she picked big bro William.
And they ended up in the pool of all things!!!


William still wanted to learn to drive, so after a long nap, Austin was ready to teach him. Through the muddy rain soaked roads they went, kangaroo jumps and sudden brakes galore.


Funny thing was, it was William who was the one that was getting seriously stressed out!

Random pics.
Full Moon, you know the drill.
Poor paparazzi guy getting scared out of his pants by a female zombie.


I could use a few of those to guard the house and stop these nosey reporters from taking pics and writing notes on their clipboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment