Wednesday 11 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Three - Sparklies, Emergencies and Paparazzi - All In A Day's Work

It is Autumn. I'm pretty sure I've missed a load of stuff but I can't seem to find any pics to share. Maybe I didn't take any, I dunno *shrugs*. Anyways, back to the story. Shannon wished to find a star, so I sent her upstairs to stargaze - in her dressing gown, in thick fog - whilst the rest of them were busy elsewhere.
There's a sparkling light. It is hovering close to the treehouse where Hannah has decided to sleep for the night.

Kids are too young to be abducted .... aren't they? Aren't they?????




Naturally, she runs outside to investigate, still wearing her dressing gown.
Aren't you going to get cold and wet? (she rolls a wish to get inside and keep warm but I ignored it, since this is too much fun - oops did I say that out loud????)


What am I looking at? Oh yeah.... never seen that before.


Sooo pretty!!!


Gosh I need to get to bed, I'm getting tired here. But I can't move. I feel rooted to the spot!


And then it happens.....


We get a brief glimpse of the de-cloaking ship sucking her into it's holding bay ... before it whisks her off to goodness knows where. There's only one thing on my mind here ..... alien babies!! She's still young and fertile enough! Or does it only apply to the male species?


Nobody misses her. Unlike Sims 2 when they all rush out to witness this event, here, they're either too busy sleeping, getting midnight snacks or playing with their dolls.

What seems like a blink of an eye, Shannon is returned, safe and sound.


I hate space travel ..... and I hate you.


What did I do? I got you home in one piece.
Nevertheless I feel sore in a few places and I'm sure it's YOUR fault.
Poor Qedef Exipelh. He soon scarpered after that, I'm guessing it was to avoid the wrath of a fairy.
One seriously hungry and tired and pissed off fairy.


The twins, instead of sleeping at the same time, have decided upon different sleeping patterns altogether. And because Vanessa is a full blooded Sim and not a fairy, she can't sleep in the fairy house. So she's got to sleep in the crib. Which is all well and good, except when dad decides that it is time to get up ....

VERY LOUDLY!!!


Thanks Boney for photobombing these pics.....
She's not camera shy is she?


He then decided to rant about conformity (fulfilling a wish to use the megaphone) to his disinterested toddler daughter. She was too busy playing with her IF doll to take any notice. At least he got whatever was chewing him up ... off his chest.


Morning came, Shannon could hardly sleep so she went to work totally exhausted, as did Austin and Blaine. Wills and Hannah went to school, which left the twins alone with Boney. Unfortunately, someone must have reported them to social services, since they were told quite blankly that they couldn't leave Sophie and Vanessa home alone and MUST have a registered babysitter.

So they sent for one.


A George Ham.
Kinda cute.
He pottered about the house, doing nothing much in particular, just fed the twins when they were awake and emptied the potty chair. Nothing fancy really. Or so I thought (but more on that later)
 
In the meantime, back at the Fire Station, it appears that Blaine finally fixed the fire alarm glitch, as he was whisked away to his first real emergency. (I heard them racing past the house whist I was trying to watch George at work) A large house fire. He was exhausted but kept on going. The fire lasted well over 7 hours with John Burb and a mysterious elder Sim that was NOT his wife Jennifer, trapped inside their home!!


Sometimes he got a little TOO close to the flames, and I  wondered if his 'non' waterproof bioskin was also 'non' fireproof either. But nope.


He managed. Even though some nut of a paparazzi was hounding him during his rescue mission.
For that, Blaine did manage another celebrity star to his name, for all his heroics etc.


Apart from that, the paparazzi (hopefully) failed to notice that Blaine had effectively peed himself during this rescue mission (hopefully).

 Next update: The twins grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment