Thursday 12 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Four - Yeeeehawww!

Sophie and Vanessa grew up without finesse pomp and circumstance simply because I forgot to get cakes.



 Vanessa grew into quite a girly girl, so much so that I didn't need to take her into CAS to give her a makeover. I think that hair and those clothes are just perfect for her.




Because I'd made such a good job of rearing them (according to the game) I was allowed to choose a trait.
So I chose Adventurous to go with Loves the Outdoors and Disciplined. I haven't figured out what she's going to be when she grows up, but I think that's a good mix of traits to begin with.


Sophie, however, grew up into a real little cowgal...
Yeeeeehawww!



I LOVE it!!! I even purchased the horsey rocking horse for her.
The same applies with Sophie. Game said I'd done a good job.
So I chose Heavy Sleeper this time just to mix things up a little, to go with Easily Impressed and Loves the Outdoors.

I also noticed that Sophie's got the same affliction as Hannah, although not quite as pronounced. It just looks more like a pair of fangs sticking out of her chin!!!

What is it about child Sims growing up with sour faces on them?
Seriously.
You'd think they'd be happy to be out of the confines of diapers, peg boxes and xylophones wouldn't you?



Anyways, I had Hannah and Sophie mess around in fairy play (which I thought was cute)
Besides, they're the same age now - sorta, so they can intermingle and play together a bit more.

Now, I didn't take pics because I didn't think anything of it but.... William had a Prom dance.
He had no partner and he was working that night so he ended up late....
.... and in his work clothes no less.

And then the bombshell hit.

I pinned all my hopes on making him the next generation. The one to carry the flag so to speak.
And he ends up falling in love with......
.... no less than GEORGE HAM the babysitter!!

I didn't even know that they knew each other. Until it was revealed that he was Wills' work colleague, they worked at the same grocery store!!! The only thing I knew of George was that he was a Loner and refused to go for a twirl on the dance floor.

Wills. Seriously. So soon?

I've nothing against guys loving guys, but he hasn't even given girls a chance yet!!

Sophie rolled a wish to play a Fairy Trick on someone, so I sent her to what I assumed was yet another paparazzi loitering at the front door.




She played the Hot Head trick, which.... kinda backfired a little, since this Sim thought it was simply hilarious, instead of yelling at her.


Guess she either had Childish or Inappropriate traits.


The current Opportunities are stuck, because I tried to achieve a couple of them and they didn't work.
Blaine was supposed to upgrade a stereo and send it back, but it ended up in the family inventory.
Austin was supposed to learn the Martial Arts skill and report back to work, but that didn't happen either.

Boooooo.


Still, it was nice to see, even at his advance age (he is now 91 Simyears), that he can still slap a training dummy with some force and earn himself a couple of belts.

Blaine, even though he only managed one serious house blaze, got an award for his 'heroics' and had to turn up at City Hall to collect his reward.


There, he wanted to meet someone new, so he got chatting to the local werewolf (I forget her name, getting old, not very observant - so shoot me okay?)


So basically, a fairly busy, if boring update. Sorry about that. But I must warn you, the drama heats up after this......

So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment