Wednesday 18 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Seven - Family Life

Whilst I wait for poll results, here's a quick update for you, maybe to influence your decision? Maybe not.

Sophie wished to sing karaoke.
And instantly rolled the LTW to be a Vocal Legend .... like her sisters.


Great. I'd cancel it, but I'm sticking by the first one they roll with - for now. If it continues to roll that same LTW then I shall have to review my own personal ruling.

William passed his driving test - but stressed himself out needlessly in the process.
It was Hannah's turn, this time getting help from her mother Shannon.
I am seriously concerned about them using patrol cars to teach their kids how to drive, but.... since they haven't been cautioned at work, I guess it's okay.


It was Spooky Day (so soon?) and Vanessa rolled a wish to go Trick or Treating, so she visited the nearest house .... a vampire house no less, to beg some candy.



I think he was charmed at the fact that she pulled the cutest of faces. Shame she didn't dress up for the event (I tried but I'd missed the opportunity when I had the chance)


Shannon had an opportunity to convince someone that technology is cool and  ....
..... was that a merman just walked past?

Austin and William spent some quality time together, eating dinner and reminiscing about Wills driving test.
Nice to see they get along anyways.


Oh and to talk about William's prom dance.
  


Austin?
Yeah?
Whatcha doing?
Fixing the shower, someone broke it.
Not you by any chance?



Actually, I don't know. It's been broken for a while, and with Boney vanishing mysteriously, and Blaine sparking out a lot, I guess someone had to fix it.
You could have  phoned a repair guy .... or replaced it, you've got plenty of money there.
Yeah, didn't think of that. Anyways, it's good to have another skill under your belt.
You really should slow down you know, you're not getting any younger.
Meh, I'm good for a few more years.
No more wishes to retire?
Nah, I'll be fine.



And with that, he decided to do a workout, just to prove a point!


Blaine had to deal with a really unusual emergency today. A horde of 'angry gnomes'.
Those wily buggers kept vanishing and popping up all over the place, running poor Blaine ragged.
But at least he managed to catch them.

Hannah's fun level was low and she autonomously switched on the radio and started dancing.
She invited Vanessa to dance too, and they rocked the kitchen area!!



A while back, Hannah rolled a couple of wishes.
1) To catch some bugs.


2) To acquire an elixir.

Soo, I achieved both when I sent her to the Elixir store next door to do both.
She acquired the potion that turns you into a Simbot ......
... along with catching a few fireflies.


She also rolled a wish to get a part time job.
So, off to the Spa she goes for a few nights a week.


She ended up passing out with exhaustion after her first shift.
Welcome to the real world kiddo.



Wills and Sophie spent some time at the river, out the back of their house. Sadly, the fish weren't biting there, so they agreed to give up for now and find somewhere a little more secluded.

And two gratuitous pics of Austin. Just because I can.

Firstly, dreaming about not wanting to miss his golden anniversary.
Awww


And secondly, kicking back in the brand new hot tub.


He is now 93 Simyears old, his life meter is completely full.
It is just a matter of time. And to be honest, I'm going to miss him when he goes.
But for now, I shall enjoy every moment I have with him, since he's been a riot from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment