Tuesday 17 September 2013

Chapter Sixty Six - Heir Poll

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here and decided to post a poll, just to see who is the most popular one out of the four siblings.
Obviously they're all still fairly young yet, but there's a jolly good reason behind this poll, as you'll see in future updates.

But for now, here's a quick bio of each of them (stuff I didn't include when editing the pics).

William - Teen - Virgo - Fairy


Hannah - Teen - Aries - Fairy


Vanessa - Child - Sagittarius


Sophie - Child - Capricorn - Fairy


 Since Austin achieved his LTW, the next heir position has been up for grabs. I had hoped to use William as the next heir, but I would love to hear other folks' opinions first before I decide to hand the reins over.

Blaine does not qualify, since he's going to be a permanent addition to the family anyways (by the looks of things)

No comments:

Post a Comment