Saturday 29 June 2013

Chapter Eighteen - Inappropriate Much?

As part of his job performance, Austin has got to question folks and submit his reports using any means necessary.

Yeah, you're not kidding there ...
Shush, let me tell the story.
Hey babes I've LIVED it, I should be the one to tell the tale.
No and that's my final word.
Bummer (Austin slinks off)

Well, this is what happened.
I can still tell the tale!
What part of 'no' don't you understand?

Where was I? Oh yeah, one of the investigations.
 
Austin almost slept in for work. He had just enough time to have breakfast, he had to skip his shower because he thought he could sneak one at work. Unfortunately that wasn't to be as he finished work, even stinkier than usual!!

His job performance had hit a standstill because he hadn't been keeping up his reports. So I decided to send him to one of his neighbours.

A young kid answered the door.


Yeah?
Hi sonny, are your parents in?
Um no.
That's good because I really need a BIG favour.
Uh, sure.
Can I use your shower? I really stink here. There's a green cloud hovering around me.
Um, o-kay. Anything else?
Yes, is it okay to question you?
Uh.
Never mind, where's your bathroom?
Um, upstairs to the right, can't miss it.

So yep, Austin shot up the stairs and headed towards the shower. The kid didn't even blink.
I was half expecting him to complain and say that Austin was acting inappropriately and he'd have to leave.
But nope.

Washed and smelling fresh, he wandered back downstairs to chat to the kid and ask him where his parents were and how did he feel about being home alone.

I'm not, I've got my sister with me.

Yep, sure enough, there she was, sitting on the porch, doing her homework.

Austin grilled this poor kid for what seemed like ages, until he finally got what he was looking for ... whatever that was.


Got a computer?
Yeah, it's in my kid brother's bedroom.
Mind if I use it?
Sure, go ahead.
I'm kinda feeling hungry here, don't mind if I grab something from the fridge.
Um, dunno.... er ... o-kay?

Now this is one of those occasions where you are absolutely CERTAIN that your Sim is about to be kicked out of the house.

Austin autonomously headed for the kitchen. Helped himself to a juice. Changed into his SLEEPWEAR, before plonking his butt on one of their settees to sit and drink his pilfered juice!!


Inappropriate much??? I'd say so.

By then, this kid's parents had arrived home. And surprisingly, not one of them, ANY of them, complained about his inappropriate behaviour. Instead, they all headed to bed!!!

He marched straight upstairs to the computer and started writing out his report. I'm guessing the kid there wasn't too happy about a stranger being in his bedroom and taking up his online gaming time!!!!


WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!

Austin STILL wasn't happy with his report though.
So he headed outside to rummage through their bins.


Hey, look, this bin's got two lids on it!!!!
Just dive in mkay?
Ewww stinky.


Keep looking.
I've just had a shower. I'm going to need another one when I get home!
Get anything yet?


Oh god, I hope nobody's looking, this is sooo embarrassing.

Next update: Snow Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment