Monday 24 June 2013

Chapter Ten - In the 'Heat of the Moment'

**warning, long update ahead** 


I want a tattoo.

Really? Why?

I dunno, just fancied one.

Is this to impress a certain young lady?

Kinda, sorta.

Okay. I know a cute little salon in the town that you can go to. Their prices are quite reasonable... just 200 Simoleans. And since you've got a couple of Wishes slots empty now, I guess you can have a tat.

As long as it is 'tasteful', I don't care.

Where would you like it?

Do I need to answer that one?

Austin, keep it clean here.

Well, you asked for that one!

*sigh* I guess I did.

So, off he went to this adorable little place - because I'd forgotten to install a tattoo shop in Dragon Valley. (totally slipped my mind, since I'd forgotten that Sims often roll a wish for tats ... shame really, I was so looking forward to his face as he was actually GETTING the tattoo done!!!)


Heard that you sicko.

Oopsies --- NOT .... rofl!!!

Anyways, with a little imagination (and choosing the most obvious of tats in the list) I opted for a plumbob and a WooHoo combo with some pretty little sparkles. Right in the middle of his back.


Dayum, I should have added some chest hair in CAS. He now looks too 'girly' *snigger* ... and a little 'pudgy' around the middle *snerk*

Feeling better?

Oh yes!

There's my Brave little fella!!

Don't push it.

O-kay.

Anyways, it appears he DID have a date after all.
With.

Dun dun dunnnnn!!!!

Marian Hooley - the married werewolf!!!

I hope you know what you are doing here Austin.

Hey, she was the one who phoned me up to ask ME on a date. Guess she's having a little marital problems back home .... yeah?

Nevertheless, I'm REALLY not happy with this situation. But. Since she initiated the date, I guess I'd better go along with it.

They arranged to meet at the cinema (love the Globe reference, VERY nice indeedy), where he initially wanted to go to the movies but.... the first screening had already started so he was forced to stay outside and wait for Marian.


Oh wow, these raindrops taste like sugar drops!!!


Um, what exactly have you been taking lately??? *shifty-eyes*

Nothing, just saying.

Marian arrived .... fashionable late. And as dates go, things went fairly well, as he rolled wish after wish to chat, play etc.


All harmless stuff really.

And then...

.... the kiss wish.

Erm.

I REALLY didn't want Austin to be involved with a married woman. But....
... since this was a 'date' and he DID roll this wish....
... there was nothing else to do but fulfil it!


And so he initiated the 'Heat of the Moment' kiss.
The deal maker/breaker.

Wrapping his arms around her and planting a good one on her lips, he stood back and waited for her reply.


What the ......


Was it good for you babe?


What the hell do you think you are doing??? she exploded, almost ripping his head off in the process.


Um, kissing you. Isn't that what you're supposed to do on a date?

NO! I was bored, I needed to have some fun. What do you think I am huh? I am MARRIED.


Well, you should have thought of that when you asked him out dearie.
Sims *roll eyes*

Austin immediately apologised for his untoward advances and thusly ended the date.


Shannon, the gorgeous girl of his dreams (or the one that I think he should be with), just happens to exit the theatre, so here's a golden opportunity for Austin. However, I did try and restrict his social interactions to one Sim per day. So he couldn't really talk to her.


He did, however, have a long standing locked wish, to give her a gift.
And he handed over ....

... his Liquid Horror potion.


Much to her delight actually.
Guess it doesn't take much to please a Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment