Thursday 27 June 2013

Chapter Fifteen - Shannon

Invites came thick and fast and Austin DID try to attend at least one or two parties. However, they always seemed to arise when he was working, or he was far too tired. However, when Mason Sackholme organised a 'formal' party, he just HAD to go. Hobnob with his boss and grab a few opportunities to question folks there too!! It was a win win all around!!

So, when he arrived, who should be there but Shannon, busy chatting to a vampire no less!!


He instantly targeted her - Shannon that is.

"They're giving me a cruiser!", he gushed, "isn't that cool?"


"Congrats Austin," came her reply, "well done!"
"Thanks"

Cue heavy awkward silence


  .... oh god I wanna kiss her soooo badly  ....


 "Um ..... hope you don't mind but I'd like to conduct an interview with you. I know it's inappropriate because we're at this awesome party but ..... I'm hoping to reach Vice Squad soon and I need to get in as many reports as I can."

"Sounds good to me, now what do you want to know?"


Plus, it's a great way to monopolise her all evening!!

Good thinking Austin. You just need to overcome this awkward shyness you've suddenly developed.

"Soooo, you're a Family Sim too!"


"That's right!"

"Isn't that wonderful?"

Oh god, my throat's gone dry.
Keep it together Austin, you're doing well.
I wanna hang out with her. I really do.
Oh psst, wish locked for now mkay?
Okay, thanks.

Not once, in all the time he was mooning over her, did he ever roll a wish to flirt, even though we all know he's madly in love with this Sim.



The only interruption - and diversion he had, was from Mason's little doggie Peanut, who demanded treaties from Austin. Who dutifully obliged because he wanted to brush Peanut, and to do that he needed to boost up their relationship a little.

Plus, it was earning serious brownie points with both Mason AND Shannon. Showing that he had a caring side to his nature.



He eventually had to leave because he was exhausted and it was getting late. His report on Shannon would have to wait until after work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment