Thursday 27 June 2013

Chapter Fourteen - Ho Hum, Another Day ... Another Simolean

Pretty much the same thing happened over Autumn/Fall, Austin would autonomously clean up after himself ... sorta. Can't force a man to do these chores now can you?


Go around town questioning folks.



Go to the library to send in his reports.


Tag the library wall with his 'wall art'. Pretty much everything revolves around boosting up his street art skill levels and seeing just how many places... walls, floors around town he can tag. He's doing well, level 6. Hopefully he'll grow out of this fad sooner or later. Or the opportunities stop. Although he IS earning 1,000 Simoleans at a time for doing all of this. And his bank balance is rising quite sharply.



This TV sucks.
May I ask... why?
Reception is crappy, and there's nowhere to sit.


You could ....
I know, I know, I could 'wish' for some furniture. But as I said earlier, I've much bigger bolder things to wish for.
And those are (I dread to think what he wants next)???
A Bonehilda
That sounds fair enough. She can clean up after you.... oh and finally repair that shower that's been broken for the last two seasons!!

So I obliged, and without thinking, direct him to awake her. Oops. I instantly try to cancel the request, but it is too late. Out she emerges and immediately starts getting to work, cleaning the place completely.


YAY.

Or so I thought.

Oh .... yay ...

You'll soon find out why in later chapters.

I wish to go skating on a lake.
I think I can manage that one, I've seen a lake nearby you can visit.

So he gets a taxi there only to discover ...

Gah, it's not frozen over.
Oops sorry.


I can hear music.
Me too, want to investigate?
Yeah, okay.

So he stops to listen to the busker belting out Oogie Fever. Whoever he is. All we can see is a small amplifier stuck in a snowdrift.


Can you see him? Me neither. What's his name I wonder? Invisible Singer? 

It's roaring through the seasons and now that it is Winter, Snow Day is coming up fast.

I wish I could have holiday lights.
Me too.

Wish granted!!


Ahh, that's so much better.

Just a little offshoot here. I'm deliberately making this challenge harder by not giving him any more furniture until he wishes for any. But it is failing since he hasn't rolled any wishes for the longest time. Guess I'd better add some stuff, but not just yet. Let him suffer a bit longer ROFL. I wish I knew who that was singing, but he was completely invisible bar the amplifier. I cancelled the skating on a frozen pond, only because the wish for Bonehilda was far greater. He also got a couple of promotions, filling his bank balance, his confidence and getting him further up the corporate ladder. He is now Lieutenant along with Shannon MacAnna. Whom you will see in the next update!!
As for Boney. Well..... you'll soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment