Saturday 22 June 2013

Chapter Seven - I'm the King of Gadgets!!!

 In addition to the chess board, the potions table and finally the bed. Austin rolled a wish to purchase a TV. Something to the value of 250 (I think) Simoleans, so I indulged him with a light, since he complained about the place being dark.


And finally, a washing machine.

Not that he ever did the laundry that is....


Hey, I'm a busy man here, I've got a job!

It's your day off, the weather is lousy, and that's quite a collection of dirty plates you've got there.
And, the papergirl refuses to deliver any more papers until you clean this mess up.


Yeah yeah, I'll do it when I get around to it.

You could wish for a maid you know.

I could ..... but I won't.

Or you could, wish to tidy things up.

I could. But nope. I want to see you squirm.

Oh, I'm not bothered about the mess you are living in. I'm just concerned that you'll fail  to impress future .....
... what are you doing?

I want to watch a horse.

You.want.to.watch.a.horse.

Yep,there's one outside. Lemme watch it.... oh damn, it's gone.

Fine, wish locked until another one comes along. Anything else?

Nope..... oh yeah, I want to throw a party.

You'll note that the floor murals are completely portable. I got fed up of seeing them sprawled around the floor indoors, that I moved them outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment