Tuesday 18 June 2013

Chapter Three - Hubble Bubble

Austin rushed home to see if the potions table was there. And yes, here it is, pride of place in the corner of this sparsely decorated room. As I'd promised.


So he got to work immediately.

BWAHAHAHA .... I'm going to be the most powerful Scientist in the whole wide world!!!


Um, you keep forgetting Austin, that you are now in Law Enforcement.

Well, I can have a little sideline going now, can't I?

We're getting off the point.

And that is ....?

Figuring out what brought you here in the first place?

Oh yeah.... I was getting to ....

BANG!

Now look what you made me do. Bored with that now, get me a Street Art kit.

WHAT?!?!?!

You heard me.

I'm not made of money you know. Sooner or later those savings WILL run out, and then what will you do?

Get a loan?

Not in this challenge you won't.

Please please PLEASE can I have a Street Art Kit?

*rolls eyes*

Here you go.


YAY!!!!

And now what?

Now, I paint!

Where?

Here, this floor looks as though it could do with a little colour.


After completing the first floor mural, he rolled a wish to paint 5  more and so he went to work with his spray can.

Certainly beats having a carpet down, doesn't it?



After 3, however,  he decided he was hungry and autonomously grabbed a smoothie from the fridge.

And where pray, are you going to sit? Since there's no seating here.

That's easy, in here.

Um, yep, it appears that the toilet has many uses other than the obvious.


Aren't you going to have a shower?

Nope, I'm good.

*yawn* gosh, I'm tired.

Austin?

Yeah?

You're forgetting something.

What's that?

No bed.

Can you get me one ... please?

FINALLY, he rolled a wish for a bed. So I obliged. One that was in the middle of the price list and looked fairly comfortable.


He dreamed about being singed at the potions table.

2 comments:

  1. I love the floor tagging.
    And drinking the smoothie on the toilet, classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smoothie on the toilet cracked me up too, so much so that I HAD to get a pic of it!!! He's a real Rebel in the making, isn't he?

    Glad you're enjoying this story. I'm loving yours too!! Talk about dramas galore there, holy wowzers!!!!

    ReplyDelete