Wednesday 26 June 2013

Chapter Twelve - Zombies, Burglars, Reports and Incompetent Law Enforcers

After his lecture, Austin started reading the book he'd been given by his boss, when suddenly he got a chill running up his spine.



I got a chill up my spine.
I know, I just said that.

And for no good reason, he suddenly freaked out!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


I feel much better now!

What the hell????Ah, right, Full Moon. Zombie alert!

Sure enough, up popped a zombie, right behind him.

Baaack huuuuurt. Neeed, massaaaaage!!!!!
Um no. Thanks, but ... no.


So Austin took refuge in his bedroom (without any lighting) to read up on Whistling or whatever the title of that book was about. This also meant that now he'd been promoted, he needed to make some reports on folks in order to boost his job performance.


So he ended up visiting the art gallery to interview his first Sim.


After some careful negotiation and general chit chat, she was happy to spill the beans to him as he scribbled furiously. Apparently there'd been some 'vandal' roaming around the place, spreading graffiti around public properties!!!!!

Ahem *cough* *shifty eyes*



Austin was happy enough to add his own 'unique piece of artwork' to the exhibits shortly afterwards.


Since it had been a busy and exhausting day, he headed off to bed pretty early. But his sleep was disturbed by an unwelcome visitor.

BURGLAR!!!


Since he didn't have an alarm fitted, it was up to him to raise the alarm.


Is that the police? I've got an intruder in my house.
Why can't you deal with her? She's just a slip of a lass.
Hey, just calling for back-up that's all, don't want her getting away now do we?
Just sayin' that's all.

Whilst he was on the phone, she snatched .... his potions table!!!


Why?
Because it was there!!
You sneaky woman.


BWAHAHAHAHAHA

It was then that Austin took on this lightfingered intruder.


I say young lady, that's not your property
Bite me.
Hand it back and please reconsider your lifestyle choices


Get lost mister.
Okay, you asked for it you leave me no choice.


And won!!



Being the gentleman that he was, he apologised soon afterwards.


I'm sorry, I did warn you.
You busted my butt you creep.
Maybe you SHOULD reconsider your choice of career?

Just then the police arrived.
The same little snot that arrested Austin the other day for painting graffiti.
For some reason he lingered outside for the longest time.


Damn, dropped my camera, hang on, I'll be there in a minute. Gotta retrieve it from these thick shrubs.

She's in here officer! Austin yelled, trying to get his attention.



That was the opportunity she'd been waiting for and she made a clean getaway!!
Finally the young officer walked through the door.

I'm sorry sir ..... she got away.



WHAT?????
You didn't even give chase?
He beat ten tons of crap out of her, she could hardly walk and you let her get away????
Perhaps next time sonny, you'll concentrate on the REAL criminals instead of those creating petty crimes.

Grr, incompetency at it's worst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment