Thursday 20 June 2013

Chapter Five - Shouting From the Rooftops

 Because of his incessant obsession with painting street art (and rolling many opportunities to actually earn cash in said task), Austin soon gained the Rebel status. Which also meant that he carried in his back pack, a megaphone.

At the same time, he was developing a little bit of a crush on his partner, none other than delicate beauty Shannon MacAnna. And strangely enough, he started rolling wishes to talk, flirt, pillow fight.... even KISS her at one point.

However, that proved to be my undoing as I'd already filled up his wishes boxes and fulfilling those locked wishes was proving tougher than I'd anticipated.

Anyways, one wish popped up. To use the megaphone.


So, I thought, what better way to declare his love, than to shout it from the rooftops.


I just hope that Shannon isn't embarrassed by all of this.

I just want to tell you all, just how GORGEOUS my friend Shannon is.
She's got the most perfect face.
The sweetest smile ....


nobody's listening Austin.

.... she always has time for a laugh and.....

*phone rings*

Hello? Shannon?

Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you. That burglar we were tracking? I got him.

Oh, that's cool ... yeah. Did you use the handcuffs?


Of course I did. Slapped them on good and hard!!

Attagirl. Oh and by the way, is there any chance of trying them on me sometime?

I'll choose to ignore that one Austin.

Yeah, me too.

The reason behind his scorched apparel, was because once again, he wished to play around with the potions table. And once again, he was singed when it blew up in his face!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Austin has a crush!
    I turned Shannon McAnna into a fairy in my DV. And her sister, too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love AND hate the new 'attraction' system. As it does cause more drama than enough in game. As you'll find out later on!!

    ReplyDelete