Sunday 16 June 2013

Chapter Two - Logic? Flirting? Logic?

Since Austin was seriously hooked on his phone, he wished to learn more about Social Networking. So, once again, I obliged him and sent him off to this strange looking building.


After several hours and a hefty chunk out of his savings, Austin now has a better grasp of social networking. Not that he's ever going to use it for his wishes soon switched to even MOAR bizarre requirements.
One of his wishes was to learn Logic, so I sent him to the park to play chess.


He looked so lonely sitting there, whilst a crowd of elfins and other such characters all milled around.

I've got a cunning plan.

And that is?

If I sit here long enough, people will think I'm lonely and the temptation to join me will be too great.

Um, riiiiight.

Is it working?

Not that I can see, these folks look as though they're on a family picnic.

Oh wells, let's go to 'Plan B'.

I hate to ask this ..... but what's 'Plan B'.




One of his wishes was to flirt, and that meant a social interaction with a Sim. Well, it IS in the rules I guess. One Sim, one interaction, per day.

So he invites Teagan MacAnna over to join him in a game of chess.

Dayum woman, that hair is RED!

Nice pick up line there Austin.

But it is true!! It's like a tomato!

Austin! 

What?

You're not earning brownie points here.

Oh yeah, sorry. *mutters* but it IS red ..... *mutters*



Well, things start off well, their 'logical minds' locking into the game as Austin vainly tries to interact with Teagan. Eventually he gains his Logic skill, but it isn't enough, since he still has that 'flirt' action to complete.




Hey babes, I'm bored, tell me about yourself. Do I turn you on?

AUSTIN!!! That's NOT how you start a conversation!

I only want to know, that's all .... crabby.

Teagan doesn't know what to make of Austin, but I can see she is charmed by his unorthodox approach.


They got along well, he initiated the flirt action. Completing that wish.
And she responded quite well.


However, his next wish took me rather by surprise.
He wanted a potions table.
The house STILL hasn't got a bed, yet he asks for a potions table.

A potions table .....

Yeah, this random thought just popped in there and I wanted one.

But ... why?

I dunno. I haven't got one, and, well, I wanted one.

O-kay. Wish granted!

I guess you want to get home to try it out now?

Oh yeah!

What about Teagan?

I fulfilled my wish didn't I?

Um, yeah?

Yeah, well, we weren't going anywhere in that relationship. Just get me home to play with my new toy!

Told you he was easily distracted. And I thought, sincerely thought he'd be more focused on the mystery of how he got here.

2 comments:

  1. A Sim, focused? LOL
    I agree with Austin, Teagan's hair is like a tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic .... and Austin's expression virtually said it all ROFL

    ReplyDelete