Tuesday 2 July 2013

Announcement and Sharing a New Sim

Just to let folks know that I shall be slowing down with updates over the coming months, due to going into hospital for a major operation. Whilst I'll be recovering, I probably won't be in the mood to play my Sims, or this Wishacy. I shall return to it, but in the meantime, here are a few pics for you.

They're not of Austin, but of a Sim I'd had in game for the longest time. Since installing Island Paradise, he's the first Sim that came to mind as my 'test Sim' for Isla Paradiso.

Meet Carmen Arnett.


You can find him on the Exchange for download......

He's a mixture of Human Sim and Genie. His mum (whom I created) found a genie's lamp and released the genie from it's confines and they eventually got married, Carmen was the product of their union!!

His traits are: Excitable
Inappropriate
Loves to Swim
Star Quality
Virtuoso

His Lifetime Wish: Deep Sea Diver

Favourites:
Colour = White
Food = Veggie Rolls
Music = Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment