Friday 19 July 2013

Chapter Thirty Five - SCORE!!!

Whoa, nice car Austin!

 
Meh, that's just the car pool. Now if I had another driveway ...
You don't have enough money.
.... how do you know what I'm saying?
I saw one of your Mid Life Crisis wishes. You wanted an expensive car.
Did I?
Yup.
Was it fulfilled or locked?
Nope, neither.
Dayum. Anyways, what do you mean, I've got no money.
I didn't say that. I said you don't have enough.
Ah right. Why?
Well..... remember those days when Shannon was bugging you for WooHoo?


Ah yes, I remember. Couldn't keep her hands off me.
*smiles*
She's been a bit busy lately.
Oh?
Oh so you didn't notice the newly revamped kitchen?


Um.
And surely you'd have noticed the spare room has been redecorated ..... into a nursery.....
Has it?
Oh yes, and Bonehilda is gone. Got rid of her at the first opportunity.
And it is about time too, she was annoying.


Oh yes, you were the first person to try out the rocking chair we installed in there.
I did?


*roll eyes*
Do I need to spell it out for you?
Spell what?



Shannon is pregnant!!
*stunned silence*
*waits*
*waits some more*

SCORE!!!!! Yep those little swimmers are from good stock baby!!!!

You might need to keep an eye on her though.
Why's that?
I'm not sure drinking whilst pregnant is a good idea.


Oh I'm sure she'll be fine.

So there you have it. FINALLY. The second generation is on its way!! And about time too, I was getting seriously worried. And yes, I got rid of Boney. She was far too much aggravation and her 'house' was taking up too much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment