Friday 12 July 2013

Chapter Twenty Eight - A Change of Scenery

You do know I've got one outstanding wish you haven't completed yet.
I know.
And you realise that you cannot delete it.
Yep.
Sooooo.............
I can't find a suitable property that meets your needs.....
.... yet.
Well, time's getting on here and you've only got hours left to fulfil it.
I know.

Yep, sure enough, I'd decided to lock one of his Mid Life Crisis wishes, knowing full well that once it is locked, it HAS to be granted. To move house.

Easier said than done. I've looked over the current properties in Dragon Valley, and none meet Austin's criteria. At the same time, it was mid summer and Leisure Day was upon us. Austin rolled a wish to throw a pool party. Heh, no chance. I remember the last one he organised... at the community pool.

But then, inspiration hit me. Why not build one?

Dial the realtor.
Why?
Just do it.
What's your game?
Please, indulge me this once. I'm pretty sure they've got something right up your alley.



So, reluctantly, Austin agrees. And a big grin spreads over his face.

So?
I've got a place, just on the market.
And?
It's a kind of a fixer upper.
Can we see it?
Sure you can. It's only just up the road.



So he hops into his cruiser and drives the short distance, pulling up outside a fairly impressive looking building. A Tudor Style abode with high thatched roofing and plenty of garden space.



Fixer upper huh?
Yep. But for now, it's got everything that I need.


*is happy*
Nice layout.


Two floors with two bedrooms, one master bedroom and a spare room.... for Boney


Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with a space for a computer.
I have a computer?


Yep, saves you travelling all the way to the library to run up your reports.
Good thinking!!

Hey, I'm particularly happy with the bedroom, nice size.



Thought you might be.
And with that, he threw a pool party and soaked up the last remaining rays of sunlight whilst he waited for his guests.



Namely Shannon and another sim (forget his name)


Sims are soooo easy to please.

Oh P.S., if anybody is interested, I can package the house up, but it really IS a fixer upper. I literally had only 15 hours in which to find a property and I tried to build within Austin's budget as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment