Saturday 13 July 2013

Chapter Thirty - A Day in the Life of the Newlyweds

I just love all the auras that Shannon can project. So much so that I tried each and every one of them. Unfortunately they came with a price. She soon began to drain of her fairy powers. So I had to quit. Shame really, because I thought they looked awesome.

Exhausted, she explained to Austin that she really really needed to recharge her fairy powers and the best method was to sleep in a fairy house. So bless him, he gave her her very own fairy castle as a wedding gift!!!





Anyways, she rolled wishes to make potions (for some reason, the burglar developed a conscience and returned the potions table prior to Austin moving house).

So of course I obliged. As you do. (she's sporting the 'soothing' aura here)



Unfortunately, her experimentation didn't work and she ended up slightly singed!!!

Austin?
Yes?
Whatcha doing?
Cooking my lovely bride some breakfast. Lemon pancakes.



Aww that's sweet.
I know. It's the least I can do.
You could 'try for a baby?'
Oh don't worry, we're in no rush here.
Grrrr

But before Shannon could reach the plate, busybody Boney FINALLY got her lazy bones into gear, and PUT THE PANCAKES AWAY!!!


See what I mean about the auras. Aren't they lovely?


Soooo, after getting a shower (this is the ONLY time that I managed to get a picture of a partially nekkid Shannon. Those scorch marks must act as an 'invisible shield' or something.


She checked the mail to accept the wedding gifts everyone had sent to them!!



Austin rolled a wish to learn a new recipe, so he settled down on the bed to learn all about Ratatouille.


Nyah in yer face Boney!! This bed is already taken!!!!
Oh, speaking of Boney. I swear, not only is she lazy.
She is a LUSH too!!


The minute the bar was placed by the pool, she was THERE, pouring drinks galore and pretending to hide them about her person (she's a secret drinker, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment