Thursday 4 July 2013

Chapter Twenty Three - A Veritable Mish Mash of Events

These pics were taken prior to installation of Island Paradise. And since I'd had no end of issues with the game shortly afterwards, I was a bit leery of actually playing Austin. But these issues finally managed to resolve themselves and I will be going back to Austin and my Wishacy a little later on.

But for now, here are a series of events that happened in game. Some good, some bad. 



BLECH!
What's up?
That Angel Food Cake is OFF!
Thought you put it away in the fridge.
I did, but it still went bad.
Oh.

(didn't know this.... do now)

And 1 ... and 2 ... and 3 .... and 4......


Building up your athletic skills there?
Yep, didn't realise just how much work is needed to get to the next promotion.
Nope, me neither. But perhaps.... maybe.... another trip to the gym?
Hmm, now there's a thought.

Sooo, off he goes to the gym, where he meets a celebrity and instantly wishes to impress her.
O-kay, but you'd better turn up your charm offensive to the max, these folks are VERY hard to please.

First of all - unsurprisingly - she rejected him, looked at him as if he was a bag of wet cement ..... basically. But he plodded on regardless.


I'm in Law Enforcement.
Yeah, way to go lad.....
... got my own squad car!



Please, don't suggest she goes for a ride in it!!

Surprisingly, this actually DID impress her! They got chatting about this and that. And then he went in for the kill.

Hey, if it's ok, can I question you about something.
Um, well....
I'm not a reporter, all this will be dealt with in the strictest of confidentiality.
Erm.
Please?????
Uh, okay, if you're sure.


YAY!
He grilled her until he got what he wanted. And oh boy, was her life REALLY juicy!! Wanna spill Austin? Please?
No.
Awww.
I did promise that this was strictly confidential.
Awww.

A couple of days later, he spotted another Sim and decided to give her a LOUD introduction.
Unfortunately that didn't impress her one bit and she complained of getting ringing in her ears!!!



And last but not least, thought I'd leave you all with these pics.
Spring has sprung and Love Day is upon us.

Austin FINALLY wanted to flirt/date/kiss Shannon. So I sent the two of them back to Dragon Tavern. The place is empty but for those two.


They got a little too close - literally. Before heading outside to watch the stars.



This could be the start of a beautiful relationship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment