Thursday 25 July 2013

Chapter Thirty Nine - Napping In The Snow is Just Asking For Trouble

I think William is Hydrophobic - giving me ideas for his next trait here!!!
Well, you judge for yourself as Shannon decides to clean him up after he pooped himself.
Things were going well, until she popped him into the bath.



 
And he screamed the place down!!!!

In the meantime, these odd 'on call' shifts are taking their toll on Austin. Twice did he collapse with sheer exhaustion.

Once outside of his workplace.


The next time, literally yards away from his own front door!!!


You'd better be careful Austin, you'll freeze if you are not careful. Napping in the snow is just asking for trouble.

Oh by the way, love the outfit. What are you today?
Dunno, but these leather pants are a bit breezy though!!


Think of it this way Austin, not long to go to your Lifetime Wish, and then all my attention is focused on your son.
Does that mean I lose all my control? I won't be able to think for myself?
I never said that.
But isn't that what the rules state?
Once again, I didn't state that.

Here's Shannon showing Austin the 'proper' way to use the water slide ... in Winter.


O-kay.

Oh by the way, loving your instant dry clothing, wouldn't that be great in real life?
Plus, she rolled a wish to make a snow angel!


I think she's forgetting that she's a mother now.
Somehow I don't think she's got the mothering instinct in her.

This baby sucks the life out of me, I want the old times back. I want some fun!


Oh Shannon.

Speaking of Shannon. Even though she's having difficulty in dealing with motherhood, she's rolled another wish to have a baby. So her hormones are going into overdrive as she accosts Austin, quite forcefully, almost knocking him off his feet!!


And right in front of William no less!!!

Hey there my sexy man! Give us a kiss.
Uh Shannon? You okay?


Just want to ravish the love of my life!
Uh, o-kay, but take it easy now, I'm kinda easy to break ..... WHOA!!!!


Have you no decency guys? Get a room .... puhlease, before you scar your son for life!!!!

Yeah, that's the spirit!!!


Sooo, whilst Shannon is sleeping off her exhaustion, Austin is taking a quick nap before taking his turn feeding and fussing over William.


Altogether now ..... AWWWWWWW
If you look close enough, you can just make out his sparkles, which means when he grows up, so will his fairy wings!!!

Uh, Austin?
Yeah?
What's ... going on?
Had this sudden urge to repair the shower.


*faints*

You mean you actually WISHED for this?
Yes.
O.M.G. Even Bonehilda is shocked!! (she was actually waiting for him to move so she could mop the floor, but this sounded even better!!!)

See, um, it's like this ..... I broke it whilst taking a shower, I didn't want the missus to know, so I thought I'd better fix it!
Ah, that explains things.

Speaking of Bonehilda, she's taken a shine to William. Standing creepily over him, staring down as he screams his lungs out. And getting Shannon annoyed at the same time!!!




Once again, I hope this child isn't going to be scarred for life here.

Grumble grumble grumble, stupid dirty laundry, guess I'd better do it myself since there's nobody else wanting to help out.


Something wrong Shannon?
This place SUCKS, nobody cleans up after themselves. Why is it always left to me?
Because.... you WISHED for it. Nobody else did, so I have to fulfil that wish.


Sweetie? Is something wrong?
Very perceptive Austin.
Nothing.
Why don't you sit down with me, have some dinner and we'll discuss it. Yes?


It's a very uncomfortable mealtime indeed, but it spurred Austin on to do something drastic that he hopes would put a smile back on his wife's face once more.

Yeah, oh and no clowns okay?


What IS he planning I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment