Thursday 25 July 2013

Chapter Thirty Eight - What is it with Alcohol and Babysitters?

Life changed completely for these two...

Yeah, you are not kidding, William is a handful.

I know, I can see.

Shannon had a seminar to attend to for one of her opportunities, and Austin wasn't due back from work for at least another hour or so. So they had to employ a babysitter. 


He was particularly good with William, much better than Bonehilda, whom I'd decided to reinstate once more and HOLY COW!! She actually DID SOME WORK!!!!!


I had to put the bar into the family inventory, since it's a magnet for both Bonehilda and the babysitter (who decided to hang around a little longer after Austin came home from work).


Want to join me in a drink?
Um, I'm not sure I should.
Oh go on, one won't hurt. Besides, I'll cover for you.
Only if you are sure.

Boney, you are corrupting an innocent kid there.

I want a water slide.
Say ... what?
You heard. I want ...
I know what you want, but don't you think it's a little inappropriate for this time of year?
I can't see the problem.
Uh, it's WINTER. Freezing temperatures.... and.... oh who am I kidding? This is Austin Powers, he's got a long history of asking for weird and not quite so 'wonderful' items.
Who are you talking to?
Myself.
You know, they take people away for less than that.
I know.


Sooo, I got him his water slide. And naturally, he wanted to play.

O-kay.


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kersplosh!!!


Ugh, I slipped. Hope nobody noticed.

He spotted a rather drunk looking babysitter and approached him.
HA! BUSTED!!!!


Aren't you a little young to be drinking, especially whilst in charge of my son?
Aren't you a little dumb to be walking around in your swimwear in the middle of Winter?
 
Touche!


Anywho, Austin decided to try and befriend this boy, in the hopes of squeezing out a report on him. He showed him a cat video he'd streamed on his phone. The babysitter went all gooey, before announcing that his shift had finished and he needed to get home before curfew.

No comments:

Post a Comment