Sunday 7 July 2013

Chapter Twenty Four - It Was a Scene Out of Thriller!

Austin got stuck in a routine. Work was calling him at all hours, he wasn't seeing Shannon as much as he like, even though I locked a wish to date her again. And his bank balance was growing quite steadily but he wasn't really enjoying it as much as he'd expected.

Wishes dried up. Even his fascination with street art soon petered out (yay, so glad he got over that phase!!)




So I decided he should have a little outdoor 'snuggle' area. Somewhere where he and Shannon can spend time together and watch the stars. I even added a telescope!

It rained.

However, I was not to be deterred. After completing one final street art wish, a few slots opened up and Austin wanted to ....

.... go shopping!!!




So I sent him to the supermarket and the book store to buy a few things. At first I thought this wish wasn't going to work but it did!! Yay! Go me .... not long for the free day *so happy*

Can I put my siren on?
Is it REALLY necessary to use your squad car for EVERY journey?
Yep.
Isn't that an abuse on company resources?
Who cares? I look COOL. So can I use the siren?
*sigh* if you insist.
YAY!


It didn't get him to his destination any faster because the roads were almost empty.
But I'd always wanted to do that as soon as I clicked onto the car (such a big kid!)

Another wish rolled, to watch the stars with Shannon.
So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and fulfil both wishes at the same time.

Whilst Austin waited patiently for his date, he was looking a bit pensive.



Something on your mind?
No, just sitting here.
Ah right. Was wondering if you'd planned on proposing to Shannon today, that's all.
WHAAAAAAAAA??????????
Just wondering.
I was thinking of questioning her.
My turn to say ... WHAAAAAAAAAAA?????????????


I hope you know what you are doing there.
Oh yes.


She arrived and was happy enough to answer all his questions.

Because he reached another level of Rebel status, it also meant that he had a new gizmo. He couldn't resist sharing it with her.


See this? It's going to make me mega bucks!!!
O-kay Austin, whatever you say.
Shannon likes it.
I know.
Does it play music?
Ummmmm... not sure.


Then they made a return trip to the diner/restaurant where they enjoyed each other's company. But just before they walked through the doors, Shannon started acting a bit weird. She even hinted that she might need to go pretty soon (what's the deal with that?)


Wonder if they've got a nice juicy steak, fancy that tonight.
Whatever you wish my lovely.

Even though he was tired, I was determined to fulfil his watch the stars with .... wish.
However, things didn't quite go to plan.

You see, there was a full moon.
And suddenly, all actions I'd lined up for Austin, all cancelled out autonomously.
I tried but to no avail.

Um Austin?
Yeah.


I
 got something to tell you.....
.. hope you're okay with this.....
Whatever it is, I'm good with it okay?

And then suddenly, like a scene from Michael Jackson's iconic movie video Thriller.....
Shannon turned into a zombie!!






OH ME JEEZ I SWEARI'M DREAMING HERE!!!!
 Braiiiiiiiiiiiins.


And attacked Austin.
Or at least she tried, but something stopped her in her tracks.



You'll still love me ... right?
Erm, you ARE a bit freaky at the moment. And I am tired. Maybe this is a hallucination?

No Austin, this is the real deal.


I gotta go.

He ended the date, and Shannon, instead of being disappointed, was thrilled that things went so well between them.

It was a great party, right? Did they like my fairy dust?
Um, riiiight. I gotta go. Night Shannon.


Needless to say, he didn't roll a wish to date her after that.
Yeah, way to go Austin. kill this challenge off before it's truly taken off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment