Tuesday 23 July 2013

Chapter Thirty Six - And Baby Makes Three!!

Winter arrives at Dragon Valley and with it, the oddest behaviour I've ever known between Austin and Shannon.
Now I know all about Austin's Inappropriate behaviour, why else can you explain him playing - or at least 'attempting' to play Gnubb on the front lawn .... in his sleepwear.


 It's ........ *shivers* .... invigorating!!

*shakes head*

But Shannon? Seriously?
Relaxing on one of the loungers, getting frost bite and being covered in snow????



Lets put it down to her hormones going kaput for a while.

Whilst she was on maternity leave, she invited one of her friends around and started playfully bugging her (I thought this was cute).


Austin in the meantime, was getting worried that his career was at a standstill. So he decided to grab the next Sim that just happened to pass by/hop off a bus/whatever. And it just happened to be this Sim.... a vampire no less.


Whoa, vampire!
Yep.
Thought these were all myths, didn't expect to see those here in Dragon Valley.
Um, lemme see.... werewolves, fairies, zombies, witches, dragons, unicorns, aliens, why should vampires be left out?
Any other surprises I should know about?
*thinks*, oh!! Grim Reaper, Imaginary Friends, Mermaids, Ghosts, Plant Sims to name but a few!!!
You're scaring me
I'm scaring myself hehehe.
Shall I approach her?
Can't see why not.
What if she bites me?
I can't guarantee that, but, she looks fairly harmless.
Well, don't blame me if I turn into one of them...... oh, hello there!! Didn't know it was you!! How are you???


Anyways, they got along like a house on fire. (they were friends to begin with) Apparently she shares a couple of traits with Austin ... Brave and Charismatic (I think... I REALLY should take notes whilst playing).


Sadly, after his bout of questioning and emailing the report in, Austin discovered that his job performance hadn't moved up at all. He was still seriously behind and needed to catch up. He was also very exhausted too. So he retired to bed.


Just when Shannon started with her labour pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment