Wednesday 17 July 2013

Chapter Thirty Three - Maxing Skills and Inventive WooHoo


Sorry this is a short update. I'll make up for it later on.

It's Autumn, and out come the dreadful outfits - I really must change that one on Shannon, green is NOT her colour. But first ....


Austin needed to max out his Athletic skill, so, after visiting the gorgeous training grounds, he finished off at home doing a load of chin ups. The only downside was the fact that he really had to push himself and ended up stinky and exhausted.



At least that's one more skill he needn't worry about!!!

Finally, he rolled the wish to have a baby. So, I added a treehouse to the grounds, in an attempt to fulfil both their wishes!!


Shannon was sick.


It made me wonder if this inventive method had worked, but nope.
She'd been eating stale pancakes from the fridge and they'd made her sick.


Obligatory pic of Austin in his latest disguise. A CEO of a corporation. Yeah I know, hush hush. He had to rush straight from his workout, straight to work, hence the green stink.


I tell you, that's dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment