Friday 12 July 2013

Chapter Twenty Nine - What ..... Just ..... Happened?

WHOA!!!! BURGLAR!!!!
Hang on hang on, it's only me.
Austin?



Yep.
What are you doing dressed up in a burglar outfit?
Infiltrating the warehouse to get more evidence in on a case.
Ah right.
Strictly hush hush, don't want to give them any sneaky peeks just in case they get rid of the evidence.
Ah right.

FINALLY!!!! 50,000 lifetime reward points accumulated. Which means I've got BIIIIG plans for Austin. 


WOOP WOOP!
I really don't know why Austin started acting all silly like there, but it looked good ROFL


First things first.

Step One .... Invite Shannon around.

Ohh I can handle that, she's always good company.


Yeah .... riiiiight.
*dials phone* Shannon? Wanna pop around?
Sure, I'll be there in a minute.

Hi Shannon. I want to see a ghost.
That's nice, love your home by the way.
Thanks, it's not bad really. Better than that other place.


 Step Two, raise the passion levels a little

Give us a snog.
.... Austin ......?????


Need to work out.
Oh hell no Austin, you're not backing out of this one. Not so fast young man.


Step Three - Proposal

There's a sudden compulsion I've got at the moment Shannon. I feel I'm not in full control of myself here but....
 

.... will you marry me?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. 

Is that a yes?

YES!!! Of COURSE it's a YES. I can't believe you've finally took this step.Where's the ring?


Ohhh shiny!!! Don't care if I'm getting wet here, this has got to be the BEST moment of my entire life!!!
Wait, we're not finished yet.....


Step  Four - Marriage
WHAT????

You heard me. Now get cracking exchanging rings and stuff so we can start the next generation.

I didn't sign up for this.
I've got 24 hours of being in control of everything you do, so suck it up laddie and do the right thing.




And so they did, it was a quick private wedding, in the dripping rain, but who cares, they're married now, that's all that matters.

Step Five - WooHoo!!

NOW you're talking.

Sadly, this took a little while, since Shannon was a bit nervous (wedding day jitters) and took her time climbing into bed with him (at least she's not a Fembot assassin from Dr Evil!!)




Annnnnd, the ball is rolling ..... I hope.
And here endeth the whole 24 hours.

Welcome to Austin's world, Mrs Shannon Powers.

What ..... Just .... Happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment