Monday 1 July 2013

Chapter Twenty One - Date Number Two and Makeover Time!!

Austin was desperate to 'hang out' with Shannon, at the same time he wanted to see a movie.
So, why not combine the two. It still didn't fulfil his wish to 'have a great a group outing with Shannon' though.

Austin, why did you bring me here?
Dunno, fancied a movie.
But I'm still in my uniform, I've literally just finished my shift. I'm tired and hungry.



Oh good, there's a good movie on at the moment that might cheer you up. And then afterwards we could go to that fancy restaurant nearby.

 Austin? Psst.
What?
Someone's watching you.
Where?
Behind you. They've been sitting there for hours.
Maybe they've been watching that poor kid sitting doing his homework in the snow??
Maybe, but they HAVE been following you two around.


Shannon?
Yeah?
Fancy a ride in my shiny new car?
Don't you mean your shiny new police cruiser
Yeah, that too
Okay, where are we going
That restaurant (maybe we can lose the tail at the same time)
Good thinking Austin
 
So, off they set, in his car.
Can I put the sirens on?


No.
Damn, I always wanted to do that.
Not sure if it's in the rules so I'd best not let you.
Ah right.


They arrive at the restaurant, all dressed up to the nines and had a meal there. Whilst there, a bus boy spilled dessert over Austin. He apologised profusely for his gaffe. Thankfully Austin kept his cool (didn't want to look like an ass in front of Shannon) and  told the poor kid that it was fine. With that, they got their meal for free, and went home with some of the house special Angel Food Cake!!

 He wrote a love letter (I'm pretty sure any mailbox interactions are 'free' ones and sending a love letter is one of those interactions)


Well, Austin (and myself) was tired of his old look. So out went the ruffles and frock coat and in came a snazzy little number with a gorgeously patterned collarless shirt. Not bad, not bad at all.



I also lost the hair. That bandanna just didn't go with his current style. So I gave him a nice floppy hairdo instead. And VOILA!!! That's the Austin we know and love!!!


Oh and whilst I was at it, I also gave him some chest hair!!!


At the same time, I checked his bank balance and noticed that it was at a healthy 40,000 Simoleans (from the opportunities and the promotions)  So I decided to give his house a makeover too.

Here's the bedroom. MUCH better with a bit more furniture and curtains.


The open plan living area got a facelift too. He'd broken the old tv so I replaced it with a shiny new one!!! Rearranged some of the furniture too!!


Here's the kitchen and dining area.


Not bad, not bad at all. At least he's got some lighting now. And a dresser, and a bookcase too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment